Docstoc API Documentation
Most functionality available to a user on the site can be accessed through the API. The API includes functions
for registering new members, uploading, downloading, updating, and searching for documents, manipulating a
member's folder structure, and setting up ads.
The REST interface is located at http://rest.docstoc.com. It can be accessed with HTTP GET
calls and can return the results as XML
documents or JSON
objects. The SOAP
located at http://soap.docstoc.com/service.asmx.
The pages detailing each API method contains several things:
- A short explanation of the function.
- Examples of both a REST and SOAP 1.2 call.
- A list of the parameters detailing their data types, a short description of what the function is expecting,
and a statement of whether the parameter is optional.
- A sample successful response.
- The error codes that are returned upon failure and a short description of their cause.
- Links to similar or related API methods.
By using any of the API functionality you agree to our API Terms of Service